No material from this Website or any of its affiliated mobile applications may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download the material for your personal and non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not copy the material to another digital medium.
Code of Conduct
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using our Services, you will follow these rules:
- Do not do anything illegal.
- Do not send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Do not use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Do not circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Do not engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Do not infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Do not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Do not help others break these rules.
If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you and block you from visiting the Website. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content (such as any comment you post in our Website) for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, we reserve the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
The Services or material offered through ITnews.today may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. We reserve the Right to stop the Service at anytime, both temporarily or permanently.
We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and We are not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result.
Changes to These Terms
We may change these Terms at any time. Using the Services after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Services.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU MAY HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS, IF THEY ARE APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL PERIODS OF DOWNTIME OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONTENT LOSS WON’T OCCUR, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE COMPUTER NETWORKS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE REPRESENTATIONS INCLUDED AS PART OF THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.